THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW CLOSED FOR A FULL LIST OF 2010 EVENTS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to speak at the next conference, to please contact
Lisa Mather on 0044 (0) 208 253 9623 or email: email@example.com
THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW CLOSED
FOR A FULL LIST OF 2010 EVENTS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
PVC has long been a target for environmentalists and with the future of traditional plasticisers uncertain, the industry needs to be ready for all eventualities.
PVC PLASTICISERS 2010 gives you the opportunity to hear about the latest developments in the plasticisers market while networking with key figures in the industry, including material producers, converters, processors and end users.
Why you should attend PVC Plasticisers 2010
- Understand the challenging regulatory issues surrounding PVC and plasticisers usage
- Explore the various phthalate alternatives
- Discover the exposure assessment to phthalates by human biomonitoring
- Evaluate the risk assessment of PVC and phthalate plasticiser usage
- Interact with others working in this industry during the various networking opportunities including the drinks reception
Registration is now open and places will book fast.
Attendees should take advantage of the EARLY BIRD RATE [See Registration & Cost page] as well as the discounted ACCOMMODATION RATE [See Venue & Accommodation page] arranged with the Novotel Tour de Noire Hotel in Brussels, Belgium
Past attendee comments
‘Well organised and worthwhile’ - ExxonMobil
‘Everybody you want to meet in the plasticiser industry attends’ - Advansa
‘An informative conference’- Proviron
‘Very useful conference’- Nolvin